Want to invest in young families? There are many ways to get involved and serve in this area. There are many roles associated with this ministry and whatever your interests, talents and availability we can work with to help find the right place for you. Here are a few options to consider.
If you would like to know more about how to get plugged in please out this simple form and one of the leaders will contact you. Thank you for investing in this way.
- Teacher (for elementary age students)
- Using the provided curriculum, teach the same lesson 2 times during the night. Once to K-2nd grade, and then to 3rd-5th grade students. Could be weekly, or once or twice a month roles
- Co-Leader for 3-5 year old group
- Partner with another room leader to help plan and lead activities for this age group. They will have a brief story time, learn a verse, sing and play.
- Nursery Leader
- Being the one responsible for the the room during the ministry hour. It involves being the point person to the other helpers and getting a simple training on the policies and practices the nursery. Can be a weekly or once or twice a month role.
- Nursery Helper
- This simply involves caring for and playing with the kids ages birth through 2 years old and assisting the nursery leader. Can be weekly or once or twice a month role.
- Game Leader (for elementary and preschool)
- Organize and lead simple yet fun and active gym games for K-2nd grade and 3rd-5th grade. Supervise gym play time for ages 3-5 year old kids. Can be a weekly or once or twice a month role.
- Craft organizer
- Help plan or lead craft time for the 3-5 year old age group that would help reinforce the main point of the weekly lesson. Can be a weekly or once or twice a month role.
This administrative role would be the point person for recruiting and scheduling kitchen help We will be looking to have a team of 3-6 people each week for cooking, set up and clean up.
- Meal Coordinator
- This administrative role could be someone who would be the point person for planning the meals, creating the shopping lists and possibly doing the grocery shopping.
- Food Prep Team
- This is a group of 3-6 people per week who are able to help with preparing the meals. The Food Prep Team involves the actual cooking of the meal, preparing the buffet tables, and clean up. This role could be weekly, bi-weekly or occasional help depending on availability.
- Grocery Shopper
- This role could be a great role for someone who likes to shop but may have limited availability. Based on the shopping list created for you, this person would be responsible to have the food in the kitchen ready for the Food Prep Team by a designated time each week.